Terms & conditions
Akin Body Painting
These may vary slightly depending upon whether you are booking a Children party, charity event or corporate event. All potential bookings will be sent the appropriate terms and conditions with a booking form.
It is important the clients read these when booking.
1. Please ensure that you have read and are aware of our disclaimer and health and safety sheets. These will be sent to you with the booking form for your convenience.
2. It is deemed that once a booking form is completed an event is confirmed.
3. If a booking is cancelled it must be done at least 10 days prior to the event. A cancellation charge of 50% of the fee will be charged.
4. The event must be paid within 20 days (corporate) 5 days (parties). The client agrees to accept invoices issued either in person, by facsimile or e-mail. The client also agrees that the recording by CREATING SMILES LLC of successful transmission of electronically sent invoices shall be deemed as legal receipt.
5. Checks should be made payable to CREATING SMILES LLC.
6. Any invoice remaining unpaid after the 20 day time limit (corporate) 5 days (parties) will incur a penalty charge of 10.00 per day for every day that the invoice remains unpaid.
7. Travel to your event is free within a 20 mile radius of Doral Florida. Outside of this a 2 dlls per mile fee may be charged.
8. It is the responsibility of the client to informed the model she has to be ready on time booked.
9. CREATING SMILES will not be held liable for any damage or injuries.
10. The client agrees to pay for any accidents or injuries caused by pets or guests and/or damage to artists’ equipment or supplies.
11. We will not paint anyone against their will, regardless of their age.
12. CREATING SMILES staff has enhanced Criminal Background check. Proof can be supplied if required.
13. By booking an event it is deemed that you have read and understood the above terms and conditions.
14. Inclement Weather. Cancellation due to inclement weather must be made by 8:00 a.m. on the day of the event. Once our staff is in route to the event, full payment is due rain or shine. We will always do our best to accommodate our clients if activities are postponed due to inclement weather, but once we are at the event, full payment is due.